SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: 100%
YOUR CRUISE RATE INCLUDES:
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodation on "Freedom of the Seas" (Royal Caribbean Cruise Line)
- Round trip cruise: Barcelona – Ibiza – Marseille – Barcelona
- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner (Breakfast in Windjammer, Lunch & Dinner in Dining Room)
- Non-carbonated beverages (water, tea, coffee, juices, milk)
- 24-hour room service*
- The Ark goodie bag in room
- Government taxes and applicable fees*
- Acces to Specialty Restaurant with Top Chefs = Chops Grille (meat & lobster), Giovanni’s Table (Italian) , Sabor (Mexican), Johhny Rocket (Burgers) **
- Complementary entry to all official The Ark events on and off the ship
- Complimentary use of most of the ship’s facilities including casino, swimming pools and whirlpools, rock-climbing, health and fitness center.
*Tips and gratuities for this service is NOT included in your cruise rate.
** Dinner in Speciality Restaurant adds $40 per person charge (table bookings from June 15th)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal expenses
- Pre & post-cruise accommodation
- Flight arrangements
- Every other service not specified on this page
Royal Caribbean charges a mandatory, non-refundable service fee to all passengers for tips/gratuities for the ship staff.
This is not included in your cruise fare. A total of $56 per person ($14 per guest, per day) or $68 per person ($17 per guest, per day) for suites.
The service fee will be added to your shipboard account by RCCL when you board the ship.
**GOLD CARD PROGRAM:
- Priority check-in
- Personalised attention throughout the cruise with complimentary Concierge Club service
- Reserved prime seating in the main theater for entertainment shows
- VIP pool deck seating, where available
- Full breakfast, lunch and dinner dining room menus available for in-room dining
- Private breakfast and lunch seating in specialty restaurants
- Complimentary luggage valet service
- Luxury spa bathrobes for use onboard
- Complimentary pressing service on formal night
- Priority departure with exclusive suite* departure lounge
A valid passport or European ID card is required for the trip. Check with the consulate of the destination country if a visa is required but also to potential countries crossed if a transit visa is required.
The minimum age for The Ark is 18. Royal Caribbean Cruise Line requires that all passengers be 18 years old (on embarkation day) to travel.
CANCELATION AND CHANGES
- From reservation till December 31st: €125
- From January 1st, 2017 till March 14th, 2017: 25%
- From March 15th, 2017 till June 14th, 2017: 50%
- From June 15th, 2017 till July 30th, 2017: 75%
Name Change fees
- From reservation till July 30th, 2017: €75
- From July 31st: 100%
It's our high priority on making this experience accesible for all guests, including those with special needs. Freedom of the Seas & The Ark offers 32 wheelchair-accesible cabins across a variety of stateroom categories (categories JS, E2, I, K, L,PR) . These cabins are designed for wheelchair maneuverability, with widend doorways into both the cabin and its bathroom; wheel-in showers, hand-held showerheads and bath distress alarms; as well as lowered closet railings, sinks, and handrails. Additional equipment is available on request, such as toilet seat raisers, shower stools and bed boards. Wheelchair users will find access-friendly design across the ship making it easy to enjoy each of the ships venues.
If you wish to book such a wheelchair friendly cabin please book one of the categories in which the ship offers these cabins and make a clear remark in the remarks section of your booking. For any further assistance in assigning you your place on The Ark just contact reservation staff at firstname.lastname@example.org (tel 0032 (0)3 236 89 39)